Monday, March 22, 2010

Welll my initial thoughts were right....


So since it has taken me a few weeks to get back to this...I guess this is going to be tough to do ...but I hopefully I will get my act together and start to post something more often.

So lets start from the beginning...
A little over a year ago I was laid off from my job, it was a huge upset for me and a set back in our home remodeling task ..and our budget. A few weeks later I decided to go back to school - WOW that makes you feel old! And shortly after that we found out that the lay off was acutally a blessing...we were expecting our first baby.

I never in a million years thought I would like being at home with a baby...and some days I still feel like a job would be great...but all in all I am so blessed to beable to stay at home with Sam and enjoy every little goo and gah he makes and see all the little changes in him as he grows each day.

Do the budget is screwed and the trim still isn't done in 2 of the bedrooms but all in all I am pretty damn lucky to have such a supportive wonderful man in my life who has given me a pretty amazing little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment